Hourly wage: £4.30 ph
AGL Training Ltd are looking to recruit a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice on behalf of our well-established client based in Stafford Park.
They supply major retailers across the UK and worldwide with their seven brands: Fantasy Fields, Teamson Kids, Olivia’s Little World, Sophia’s, Versanora, Peaktop & Staart.
Their brands have seen continuous growth over the past 20 years and now have distributors in over 10 countries including the UK, USA, Germany, Australia, Dubai and Russia amongst others.
They are seeking a confident individual to join their team in the role of Business Administrator Apprentice. The successful applicant will be motivated, hard-working, results-driven and with high attention to detail.
The position is for an Apprenticeship, the position is initially 12-18 months with the possibility of a full-time role at the end of the programme.
During this time, you will work towards the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standards
• Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration Skills QCF
• Highfield Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• General administrative duties, filing, scanning and archiving.
• Liaising with other departments
• Data entry for incoming cash to the sales ledger.
• Input Amazon Vendor invoices onto Amazon portal.
• Create weekly Argos invoices for submission.
• Reconcile various sales ledger accounts.
• Manage the Finance email account daily.
• Answering incoming calls.
• General housekeeping
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
• GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths (Grade C)
• Ambitious and willing to learn
• Polite and friendly
• Good knowledge of ICT / Microsoft Office Package
• Accurate and precise with tasks
• Able to prioritise workload
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 4.00pm
Total Hours Paid: 36.5 hours weekly
Hourly Rate: 4.30ph
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to AGL Training Ltd making contact with you in line with General Data Protection Regulation via the contact details you have provided in relation to this vacancy. You also agree for AGL Training Ltd to forward your application to their client for consideration for the role.