AGL Training Ltd are looking to recruit a Admin/ IT Development Apprentice, An opportunity has arisen for an administrative assistant to work alongside the business development team at G-Tex stainless. You will be a part of a well-established team; you will be an adaptable and confident team member, who possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be resilient and enjoy working closely with a team in a demanding environment.
Our client has a large undercover storage space and boasts a full and comprehensive high quality stock range. Their aim is to supply an ex-stock service, giving their customers a fast and efficient deliver is combined with attractively designed finishes and excellent durability.
The position is for an Apprenticeship, the position is initially 12-15 months with the possibility of a full-time role at the end of the programme.
During this time, you will work towards the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standards
• Highfield Level 3 in Business Administration Skills
• Highfield Functional Skills in English and Maths
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
• Website management
• Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
• Manage Social Media platforms - Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/ LinkedIn and others.
• Make regular posts on social media
• General office administration duties
• Planning and managing your time effectively
• Product knowledge awareness
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
GCSE Grade 4/C or above would be desirable (or equivalent)
Attention to detail
Working in a faced paced environment
Ambitious and willing to learn
Polite and friendly
Good knowledge of ICT / Microsoft Office Package
Monday – Thursday: 9am - 4:30pm
Total hours paid: 30
Hourly Rate: £5 ph.
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to AGL Training Ltd making contact with you in line with General Data Protection Regulation via the contact details you have provided in relation to this vacancy. You also agree for AGL Training Ltd to forward your application to their client for consideration for the role.